As the Digital and Social Lead for Watch What Happens Live! with Andy Cohen I strategize, write, edit and produce content for seven social media pages and bravotv.com. My responsibilities include brainstorming and executing both digital and social strategies, community management, editing VOD content, video publishing, viral social content creation, creating on-the-fly social content with talent, and consulting our host on social media best-practices. In 2016 I launched our Vine page, assisted in launching our WWHL iPhone Sticker Pack, and helped launch our Plead The Fifth game which is available on the App Store. I helped code and concept our first Facebook Messenger Bot, Wacha The Dog in 2018.
Working with zero promotional budget and very limited resources, I have successfully increased our social reach and following. Watch What Happens Live! has seen the most success and growth on Twitter and YouTube.
I lead the social media conversation across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Snapchat, and Tumblr. I also collaborate with BravoTV’s Social and Marketing teams on sponsored content promotion, and maintaining consistent brand position and voice across all of these pages.
SEASON 13 (2016) END OF YEAR SOCIAL GROWTH
• Facebook: 427,923 Likes (+47,025 Likes)
• Facebook Video: 18.6 Million Views (+505% over 2015)
• Twitter: 212,177 Followers (+16.6% +30,177 Followers)
• Instagram: 390K Followers (+5.7% +96,000 Followers)
• Vine: 4,956 Followers (3,057,559 Loops)
• Tumblr: 12,000 Followers
SEASON 13 (2016) END OF YEAR YOUTUBE GROWTH
• 193,021 Subscribers
• 35,500,041 Views (+87.73% over 2015)
SEASON 14 (2017) END OF YEAR SOCIAL GROWTH
• Facebook: 449,110 Likes (+21,187 Likes)
• Facebook Video: 23.1 Million Views (+34.6% over 2016)
• Twitter: 246,799 Followers (+34,622 Followers)
• Instagram: 479K Followers (+89,000 Followers)
SEASON 14 (2017) END OF YEAR YOUTUBE GROWTH
• 319,050 Subscribers (+126,029 over 2016)
• 106,841,329 Views (+201.83% over 2016)
OTHER SEASON 14 HIGHLIGHTS
Launched Podcast on Spotify, iTunes, Sticher, and Art18
Facebook Bot In Development, Launching 2018
Facebook Messenger Bot
Assisted in concept, coding, and creation of Wacha The Dog Facebook Messenger Bot.
I schedule his weekly broadcast and content that he sends out to fans of the show.
Create video content on Instagram for @bravoandy
I work with a team at Fullscreen on managing our YouTube channel.
I select viral moments and cut all clips for the YouTube channel and optimize for digital press coverage.
Concept, create, and edit original content for YouTube and Instagram.